Tracking Employee work hours is important to measure the performance of the employee and for doing effective task allocation.
Combining Employee work hours with Project hours will help us to know which project is giving more benefit for us. And it will help us to put appropriate employee for the suitable project to maximize the revenue.
By using single Time Sheet we can track employee work hours and the project hours. And, it can be used for Client billing purpose also.
It really helps to evaluate Team performance and the project performance.
The Time Sheet has the following features.
1. Employees can enter their Status of work in this timesheet in day(minutes mode or decimal mode)or weekly wise.
2. Employees can take their status Report as PDF and CSV .
3. Admin can view project report with estimated budget,estimated time,total cost,total time.
4. various Departments in a company or multiple companies can act as a Admin to control their employees , then take whole employee status Report as PDF and CSV.
5. Super Admin control Admin rights to access the timesheet,take backup and restore the database (we have an idea to extend the functionality of Super Admin in the next version).